Wednesday, May 29, 2024
60.8 F
Larchmont
HomeLarchmontMamaroneck Man Severely Burned by E-Cig Battery

Mamaroneck Man Severely Burned by E-Cig Battery

A 27 year old Mamaroneck man is in the hospital after suffering first and second degree burns from an exploding e-cigarette battery.

Police say Jacob Dudnhath was arriving at his job at A and J Plumbing Supplies at 2420 Boston Post Road in Larchmont Tuesday morning when a spare e-cigarette battery in his pocket burst into flames.

A co-worker came to his rescue and ripped the flaming pants leg off his body.

Dudnath was taken to Westchester Medical Center, and remains there this morning.

photo: file

 

theLoop
theLoophttps://www.larchmontloop.com
theLoop has been the Sound Shore area's online source of news, information and conversation since 2007.
Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

• C O M M U N I T Y • C A L E N D A R •

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x