Mamaroneck Village Trustee and Firefighter Louis N. Santoro sent this video and images of the fire Saturday morning at Orienta Beach Club.
The cause of the blaze, which gutted the Club’s outdoor food and beverage area, upstairs bar and kitchen and cabana area, is under investigation.
“Due to a very heavy smoke condition, it was very hard to locate the fire,” Santoro said. “The point of origin seems to be the snack bar.”
The main building at the 91- year old institution was unharmed, firefighters say.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the blaze.