Turning 50 marks a huge bullet point in our life – especially for women.
Not only do we have to deal with our body changes (talking menopause yeah!) but also family patterns are changing as kids are beginning their own life, relationships have to be adjusted, we have to deal with our ailing parents, illnesses of family members or friends in other words: a lot is going on.
At the same time consciously or unconsciously we might ask ourselves: what are we going to do next, where do I see myself in the next years and how do I possibly tackle all the transformations that lie ahead.
– Different kinds of transitions
– My body and Co: how can I adjust mind and body
– Letting go: always happy for the kids? Who’s talking about how we feel?
– Where am I right now? A breakdown of the current situation
– What do I like to do moving forward?
Please email for the complete flyer thanks!