Do some good while you’re spring cleaning! The Furniture Sharehouse will hold its Spring Furniture Drive this Saturday, April 27, at Mamaroneck High School.
Furniture Sharehouse provides free furniture to economically disadvantaged individuals and families living in Westchester County, giving them the basic household furnishings that enable them to rebuild their lives and live with dignity.
Clients are referred by member social service agencies, and include:
- Those moving out of homeless shelters into permanent housing
- Battered women and children escaping domestic violence
- Working families struggling to stay above the poverty line
- Young adults aging out of foster care
- Victims of fires or other natural disasters.
Please help. Drop- off is so convenient!
Mamaroneck High School 9:00 to 1:00 pm, April 27.
Rain or Shine, Post Road parking lot